Table of Contents
Do you need a towel rack for your bathroom? The heated towel racks are very efficient and reliable since they provide faster warming of the towels. Still, they eliminate unnecessary odor in the bathroom. The modern bathroom heated towel racks will not only give you that warm feeling on the skin for your towel but also bring out a great look in the bathroom.
In this comprehensive guide, we summarize all you may need to know about heated towel racks including different types of racks and the benefits of using heated towel racks among others.
How to Clean Heated Towel Racks?
Despite being crafted from durable stainless steel materials and resistant to rust and corrosion, it is still necessary to clean the towel racks. Cleaning them will aid in keeping them in their best conditions over the years.
To clean the rack, wipe gently with a damp cloth. After this, dry using a kitchen paper or tea towel. This aid in the removal of drops so they don’t leave marks on the surface.
You may also consider using deionized water to clean and then rinse the surfaces. To achieve a mirror-polished finish, get a glass cleaner, which is chloride-free. The glass cleaner is also ideal for cleaning watermarks.
The fingerprint marks can be removed by the use of soapy water. However, for grease or oil, you should consider cleaning solvents like methylated spirit.
Benefits of Using Heated Towel Racks?
There are myriad advantages to using heated towel racks. These products will add a great look to the bathroom, give your towels that warm feeling, and removes odor from the bathroom.
- Kills Bacteria and Mold: There are higher chances of mold and bacteria growing in the bathroom due to the damp conditions. Again, the towels are great traps for bacteria, which you transfer through your dirty hands. With the aid of a heated towel rack, you can eliminate the mold and bacteria from the towel and bathroom. The heat will kill up to 90% of bacteria on the towel; hence saving you from suffering from skin conditions and mold allergies.
- Efficiently Dry Your Towels: Keeping the towels dry after use is necessary to prevent mold and bacteria build-up. You, should, therefore, find the ultimate heated towel rack that will fit the bathroom and your towels. The racks are equipped with different numbers of bars that accommodate multiple towels. They use electricity in warming and dry the towels to give you a warm feel on the skin during the cold winters.
- Gorgeous Way to Hang the Towels: More interestingly, the heated towel racks give you better ways to hang the towels neatly in the bathroom. The units have bars that will keep most folded towels. Since they are wall-mounted, they will save more space in the bathroom and bring out a smart multifunctional way of hanging the towels. Depending on the length of the bars, you can hang towels vertically or horizontally. Generally, the racks will make the bathroom look luxurious and neat.
- Energy Efficient: Unlike most household appliances, heated towel racks are average on electricity. The energy consumption depends on the size of the racks with most of them consuming about 60W to 180W in one hour. This ensures that you heat the bathroom and towels at relatively lower costs without increasing the electricity cost.
- Gives Luxurious Touch of Warmth to the Skin: More interestingly, the heated towel racks are great appliances that will add warmth to the towels. Due to the heating system, they operate at about 50-60 degrees C temperature, which delivers average warmth on the towel without burning. This will give you a great warmth skin feel after a bath. Still, you will need them for everyday drying of the towels.