Table of Contents
Printing of thermal labels to use on different platforms like FedEx, amazon, e-bay, and other shipping platforms may be costly. To save both money and time, you will need to get the best thermal label printer. These types of printers are easy to use and lightweight to use in most places. That said, these products are highly efficient and will print the thermal labels at great speeds. The resolution level for every printer varies; hence you need to find the ideal option that will guarantee crystal clear labels. Moreover, thermal label printers are widely compatible. Some of these products use both wireless and wired connections whereas certain products only adopt USB wired connections.
Despite the method of connectivity, you get to use it with a wide range of devices for seamless printing of the labels.
To add more, thermal label printers are lightweight, compact, and portable for use in most places. The units are designed to accommodate different sizes of labels with the most sustaining 1.57-inches to 4.3-inches. For the best selections of thermal label printers, we have picked only the best on the market and reviewed them in detail to get the best option. Also, we have included a buyer’s guide and all you may need to know about the thermal label printers.
Why Should You Buy Thermal Printer Labels?
Here are some of the reasons why you will need to get the best thermal printer labels;
- They are widely compatible units that you can use on most shipping platforms like Amazon, FedEx, and E-bay among others. Due to this, you will get them an awesome addition to the business.
- These products are easy and simple to operate. You can also transport for application in most spaces thanks to the compact designs.
- Most units support both wireless and wired connections. Due to this, you get to print from most devices like phones, tablets, Windows, Mac OS, and much more.
Things to Consider Before You Buy
To get the best printer for thermal labels, there are different considerations you have to look out for. Some of these include;
- Resolution: The resolution of the thermal printer will determine the readability of the labels. This implies that when you need to get high-quality and crystal clear thermal labels, make sure to get the ultimate printer with a higher resolution. Printers with 200 DPI to 203 DPI or higher are excellent as they provide a better view and clarity on the labels for simple reading.
- Type of Printing: When shopping for thermal label printers, you will find two main types of printing methods. Some machines adopt the thermal transfer system whereas certain units use direct thermal printing.
- Thermal Transfer Printing – This is where the machine works by the use of resin-based ink or wax ribbons to print the labels. The prints are high-quality and long-lasting, which makes them great for most shipping platforms. This method will always minimize waste plus provides better scanning and readability thanks to the higher resolution.
- Direct Thermal Printing – Unlike, thermal transfer printing, this system adopts heat to print the labels. This, therefore, implies that the printers never use toners, ink, or ribbons for printing.
- The unit needs the use of a heat-sensitive substance to change black when heated. It is considered extremely sensitive to the environment and requires very less maintenance. It allows for simple printing and with no ribbons needed, it is less costly. Lastly, the quality of the prints is also very sharp with enhanced scanning.
- Print Color: Do you prefer the black and white print color for the shipping labels? Most of these shipping labels are designed in black and white colors. This doesn’t mean that you can’t get something unique for your business. You need to get the ideal color that suits your taste and preference. Away from the color, you may wish that the labels feature banners, logo stickers for your business or even custom tags. For such decorations, get a perfect color that suits your business.
- Printing Speed: Also, the printing speed of these products is variable; hence you need to find the ultimate option that suits your needs. Some of these thermal label printers can achieve up to 80 sheets of 4 x 6 inches per minute. Besides this certain machines are capable of providing 150mm/s. You need to get the perfect machine that delivers high-speed printing to serve your demands. Faster machines are great additions to bigger businesses or busy platforms for the efficient printing of labels.
- Warranty: The warranty and price of these products will always determine what machine to purchase. You need to find the ultimate thermal label printer that offers a longer warranty and is available within your budget range. When the warranty isn’t stated, contact the manufacturer about it.
What are the Best Thermal Printer Labels?
Due to the different brands on the market today, you we have picked out only the top-rated products on the market you may consider.
BEEPRT Wireless Bluetooth 4 x 6 Thermal Printer Label
For the ultimate thermal printer, the Beeprt is a fantastic option you never want to miss. The product has a simple ergonomic design, which allows for easy portability and usage in most spaces. Away from that, this thermal label printer adopts the latest Bluetooth technology, which allows for effective simple wireless printing. The device will, therefore, allow you to print via your tablet or phone, making it very reliable. Also, the unit supports other connections like a USB port when using Windows 8 and up, Chrome OS, and Mac 10.9 and up.
The Beeprt is a reliable and widely compatible unit you can use with a wide range of platforms. For example, you will find it ideal for most E-commerce and Major shipping platforms. You can use it with Shopify, commercial grade amazon, FedEx, UPS, and eBay among others. Apart from the universal compatibility, this unit also prints most sizes of labels. The wireless unit can produce thermal labels from 1.57-inches to 4.3-inches in width and has no limit for the height. Due to this, you will find it a very perfect addition to your business. The device is a breeze to operate and functions at a very high speed of 72 pcs/min, making it excellent for serving busy points.
- 72 pcs/min higher speed for better functionality
- Guarantees universal compatibility with most platforms
- Ergonomic simple design for easy usage and portability
- Accommodates most sizes of thermal labels
- Ideal for smaller to bigger businesses
- Kind of costly
PAPERANG Bluetooth 4 x 6 Inches Thermal Printer Label
PAPERANG thermal label printer is a great selection for any folk interested in buying a print thermal label. This product is highly efficient and reliable thanks to the amazing print speed of 150mm/s. Due to this, you will find it a great piece you can rely on for top-notch services. To add more, it supports different sizes from thermal prints of 1.57-inches to 4.3-inches; hence a reliable piece for most businesses.
Additionally, the product supports both wireless and wired systems. It operates via a Bluetooth system to allow for seamless printing from your phone or tablet. Also, it supports a USB system for the wired connection. The product uses the latest advanced direct thermal technology system plus compatibility with a wide range of platforms eBay, FedEx, and much more. That said, the unit is lightweight, compact, and portable for application in most places. The product aids you to save more cash by printing more and paying less.
- Supports both wireless and wired printing
- Easy to use and portable
- Amazing printing speed to save time
- Perfect for different sizes of thermal labels
- Universal compatibility with major shipping and commercial platforms
- Some don’t work with Mac
ZEBRA GK420t Thermal Transfer 4 Inches USB Label Printer
Here is a reliable and convenient print thermal label you may consider for top-notch functionality. The product has a compact space-saving design, making it perfect for most spaces. Besides this, the unit is also lightweight and portable. That said, the thermal label printer adopts the latest thermal transfer technology, which allows it to print without the use of a ribbon plus you can also choose the print with ribbons. The unit is simple and easy to operate thanks to the three different connection methods. You can print via USB, parallel, and serial, which makes it highly compatible with a wide range of media rolls. The unit can print labels with 4.25-inches max width and a 5-inches max diameter; hence very reliable to use on most platforms.
Also, the ZEBRA thermal label printer delivers a high-speed printing of 5-inches/second plus offers a higher resolution of 203 DPI to guarantee high-quality prints. This versatile product is crafted for durability and is ideal for shipping, high-quality address, file folder, binder, barcode, and mailing among others.
- Universal compatibility with three connection methods
- Easy and simpler to operate
- Delvers a great printing speed and higher resolution
- Prints with and without ribbon
- Saves time and money for quality prints
- No Bluetooth system
OFFNOVA Thermal Label Printer 200mm
In case you need to print perfectly and efficiently, here is a great thermal label printer you never want to miss. The OFFNOVA thermal printer label is widely compatible with a wide range of devices through its USB connection system. You can use it with UPS, Mac OS, Windows, and USPS. Due to this, you get to print labels from different devices whenever needed. Besides this, the product delivers a higher printing speed of 200mm/s, which brings about 80 sheets of 4 x 6 inches every minute. Because of this, you will find it an awesome addition to most businesses.
The product has an ergonomic design, making it a breeze to operate, and with the lightweight compact design, you get to use it whenever required. The piece is excellent for commercial-grade printing with Rollo designs.
- Delivers high-speed printing of 80 sheets per minute
- Excellent for use with most devices
- The resolution level is higher for crystal clear prints
- Easily portable and a breeze to use
- Offers value for the money
- Not identified
TETEA Thermal Label Printer 4 x 6 Inches 1-Click Set Up
The TETEA thermal printer is a great piece that you can always rely on for high-quality thermal label printing. The device supports labels of 4 x 6-inches, which suits it for use with most platforms. The wired connection via USB means that you can apply it with myriad platforms like E-bay, Amazon, Shopify, UPS, and FedEx among others. It has a higher speed printing of 80 labels per minute, which allows for faster and more reliable printing. Apart from this, it supports labels of 1.57 x 4.3-inches, making it an awesome option that will serve your demands and be applicable on most platforms.
The thermal label printer is easy to operate thanks to the simple ergonomic design. It has a portable design, which allows you to use it in most places. The product is also compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and UPS among others. The unit makes printing easier and less expensive.
- Simple 1-click set-up and easy to use
- Offers universal compatibility with most devices and platforms
- Portable and compact to use in most places
- Perfect for different label sizes from 1.57-inches to 4.3-inches
- High resolution for crystal clear labels
How to Use Thermal Printer Labels?
To operate the device for easy printing of the labels, here are the step-by-step tips.
- First, begin by picking the ideal label size you need to print then click Ok to get the label generated
- Secondly, you need to view the label in the PDF formatted version. Right-click on the PDF then save. Ensure to save using the tracking number for reference.
- Now, open it in PDF format and get to the file. You may need to check on the print size by clicking on properties. When done with checking on the properties, click OK and select Fit on the print screen.
- Lastly, you should now click on print to get the label.
What Are Thermal Printer Labels Used for?
The main purpose of thermal label printers is designed for print labels used for shipping items. They are used for producing items like shipping labels, name tags, receipts, passes, and barcodes among others. You can use them on most shipping platforms including Amazon, FedEx, E-bay, and much more.
Benefits of Thermal Printer Labels
- High-Quality Labels: The use of thermal label printers will guarantee the best label quality. This is because of the high-resolution levels to allow for crystal clear labels with better readability and scanning. This makes them great for use with a wide range of shipping platforms.
- Faster Printing Speeds: The printing speeds of these products are amazing. Some are capable of printing up to 80 sheets per minute, which suits them for handling bigger printing tasks. You can, therefore, use them to print receipts and shipping labels for your businesses.
- Cost –Effective: One amazing benefit of using a thermal printer is the low and affordable cost. They are designed to handle more volume of print labels are lower costs. Due to this, they are excellent additions to any business. Besides this, the unit is simpler to maintain; hence lowering any other additional cost.
- High Level of Accuracy: These products work by embedding ink in the paper, which makes them highly accurate. No ink will come from the print, which can smudge the label. Because of this, they are perfect options that you can always rely on for high-quality labels. You can always use them for all compatible shipping platforms.
Care and Maintenance
Here are the simple care and maintenance tips you will need for your thermal printer;
- Always clean the platen roller plus print head every time you change the label rolls or ribbons. This will aid in ensuring the smooth operation of the printer.
- Never touch the head of the printer directly when cleaning. This is because your hands may contain oils and other contaminants that may affect the machine.
- Again, ensure that the accessories, surfaces, and interiors of the thermal printer are always clean. You may use compressed air to get rid of residues, dust, and other smaller particles.
- You are also recommended to carry out a PAUSE test on the print. When cleaning the head of the unit, remember to carry out the PAUSE test, which will print the nozzle check pattern.
When you need to easily and efficiently print the best quality thermal labels, consider getting the ultimate thermal printer. These machines are perfect for handling different shipping labels, barcodes, and receipts among others. More interestingly, the thermal label printers are easy to operate, highly accurate, and prints are great speeds. Due to this, they are a favorite for different shipping platforms. That said, these products are easily portable and widely compatible. Some use both wireless and wired connections to seamlessly print from different devices like phones, tablets, Windows, and Mac OS among others. Get started with any of the above-reviewed thermal print labels for high-quality labels and reliable services.
Leave a Reply