Table of Contents
For great relaxation, adding a sauna heater to the room will bring you a wide range of health benefits. The sauna heaters are highly efficient and safe to use in different spaces. More interestingly, this product functions within a temperature range of 70 to 100 degrees C; hence will serve appropriately to raise the temperature of the room. It operates by increasing the temperature of the skin to about 104 degrees F. Through this, you will experience heavy sweating and an increased heart rate. This is because it functions to maintain the appropriate body temperature. When using a traditional type of sauna heater, it will require about 30-45-minutes to fully heat up. The infrared units, don’t rely on the room or heat temperature since they rely on the penetration of the infrared energy. Once thoroughly heated, the product will deliver soft heat and steam to the room.
There are different types of sauna heaters you may consider when shopping for the products. Some of these include; infrared, gas, wood burning, and electrically heated sauna.
Types of Sauna Heaters
- Electric Sauna Heater: This is a kind of sauna that works by providing low humidity and high temperature. Due to this, it will bring about the ideal temperature required in the sauna room. It requires electric power to operate and is considered to be very safe and affordable. This type of heater is always attached to the floor and will efficiently heat the room.
- Gas Sauna Heater: Secondly, we have the gas types of sauna heaters that function efficiently just like the electrical types. The sauna is fuel economical and due to its higher heat outputs, they are ideal for commercial needs. Also, they are relatively costly compared to electric heaters and are not recommended for home use.
- Infrared Sauna Heater: This is another perfect selection of a sauna heater you may consider. The infrared sauna heaters operate by directly heating the users in the room, unlike other sauna heaters that heat the room. This is because they use infrared rays for heating. They have relatively lower temperatures though you get to sweat. Due to this, they are more efficient pieces that you can rely on for top-notch services. They are very expensive units, unlike other types of sauna heaters.
- Wood Burn Sauna: Just like the electric sauna heaters, the wood burn sauna operates similarly and efficiently. They deliver high temperature and lower humidity levels in the room to allow users to sweat. Besides this, they require wood to heat both the sauna rocks and rooms. This will aid in raising the temperature of the room. When you need to enjoy that traditional atmosphere, they are highly recommended. The only drawback is the cleaning up of ash after use.
Why do we need to fill the water on the sauna heater?
First, you need to know whether it is safe or not to add water to the sauna heater. Adding water to the heater is very safe and recommended. So, why do you need to add water? The addition of water to the unit brings about great steam in the room that will humidify the session. Just add a couple of splashes to the unit though it may differ depending on the type of sauna.
Do I need to use sauna stone?
Adding a sauna stone to the room is essential for a great sauna session. The sauna stones aid in excellent absorption of heat to give out steam that will aid in faster heat up of the room. The sauna stones are considered beneficial to sauna rocks since the rocks may crack or explode. You should never apply the sauna heaters without sauna stones in the room.
Is dry heat from the sauna good for you?
Yes, the dry heat from the sauna heat is very healthy for the body. This is because the dry heat enhances heart health and boosts the circulation of blood. You, therefore, get to sweat more for additional health benefits. Also, dry heat plays a great role in enhancing the condition of the skin.
Maintenance and Care Tips
When you need your sauna heater to serve efficiently and last longer, proper care and maintenance are required. Here are some of the simple care and maintenance tips to try out.
Frequently Clean and Maintain the Sauna Stones
We have just found out that adding sauna stones is beneficial to sauna rocks. The sauna stones should be cleaned regularly to get rid of dust and debris. Besides this, it is recommended that you re-stack the stone at least yearly. This allows for proper heat circulation to generate more steam.
Clean Up the Heaters
More interestingly, you are needed to clean the heaters. The heaters will accumulate limescale stains, which are visible on the surfaces. This implies that when you need to enhance the performance of the heaters, carry out regular cleaning using citric acid powder and water or vinegar and water.
Get Rid of Ashes After Every Session
This mainly applies to folks using the wood-burning sauna heaters. The product will accumulate dust since it uses wood to heat the room. You will, therefore, need to clean out the room and get rid of the debris and ashes on the floor before the next session.
Always Clean the Sauna Benches
Apart from the sauna stones, you will also need to clean the benches. This is essential to get rid of dust and stain particles on the surfaces. Also, make sure that the benches are in good shape for great performance. Keep them clean and dry.
Benefits When You Drying Heat from Sauna
The sauna heaters provide myriad benefits, which is why most people recommend them. Below are the main reasons why you will need a sauna heater in the room.
- Enhanced Blood Circulation: First and foremost, the sauna heater is a great unit that will greatly increase blood circulation in the body. This is by increasing the body temperature and the heart will need to cool the temperature. The heart, therefore, functions at a higher speed to increase overall blood circulation. This will give you different cardiovascular benefits when relaxing; hence very healthy for the user.
- Glowing Skin: Secondly, when you need to manage different skin conditions like acne, eczema, flaky, and dry skin, try out a sauna heater. The sauna heater also works by relaxing the facial tension and opening pores on the skin. Besides this, the heat generated from sauna heat is essential in providing different nutrients that will boost cell growth on the skin. Due to this, the skin will look younger and glow. Also, the dry heat is great for lowering skin irritation plus inflammation.
- Boost Immune System: The use of a sauna heater is great for boosting a stronger immune system. The sauna room brings about better relaxation, which is essential for reducing stress. Besides this, it also increases the heart rate, which results in increased blood circulation. Due to this, it will bring about a positive effect on the immune system for a healthy body.
- Eliminates Toxins: One of the best ways your body uses to get rid of toxins is through sweating. Since a dry heat sauna works by increasing the body temperature, which results in sweating, your body will easily and effectively get rid of the toxins. It aids in the elimination of toxins like arsenic, lead, and cadmium. Still, through sweating, the body will get rid of up to twice phthalates as compared to urination. This implies that when you use the sauna heater for long, you get to eliminate more toxins for a healthy body.
- Improved Cardiovascular Health: One of the benefits already mentioned is increased blood circulation. Through enhanced circulation, the stiff blood vessels get to open up plus boost the dilation of blood. Because of this, the body will stay active to bring about different cardiovascular benefits. Moreover, the use of a sauna heater also enhances stamina for great athletic performance.
- Proper Weight Loss Management: When you wish to work on weight loss without involving in workouts, try out a sauna heater. The sauna heater is great for boosting the heart rate, which leads to increased circulation. Because of this, the heat will burn down the excess fat and convert it into energy. Besides this excess loss of body water will lead to proper weight management.
- Better Mental Health: Again, the use of a sauna is associated with improved mental health. This is because the unit functions by boosting the release of endorphins. This aids in lowering stress levels. Besides this, it also aids in lowering cortisol levels in the body; hence you experience less tension, anxiety, and stress. This also leads to better sleep quality and better spirits for improved mental health.
Generally, the use of sauna heaters is recommended for different health benefits. They are very safe and efficient units irrespective of the type of sauna you pick on. Moreover, sauna heaters provide various benefits like better mental health, increased circulation, lower stress, proper weight management, and glowing skin. Get started with the best sauna heater today for all these and much more health benefits.
Leave a Reply