Table of Contents
Every spas, salons, gyms should have at least one hot towel warmer to use because it is so important for disinfecting the towel. The hot towel warmer not only acts as a disinfectant but also warms the towel for guests to use. You can also use this machine at home because it is made not only for spa shops, it is also available in all sizes for your family members to use. You can choose any hot towel warmer that suits you from 8 to 120 towels depending on your actual use.
Reasons for using a hot towel warmer in Spa
If you have a spa, you should also have a hot towel warmer, as it can greatly facilitate your work without the need for hot water to heat the towel. There are also many other factors you should consider:
Security issues: If you have a hot towel warmer in your store or home, you do not have to spend time boiling water to heat the towel, and you do not have to worry about your safety while boiling. All you have to do is press the open button and put the towel you have in it, so your safety is no longer a concern.
Antivirus: Using a hot towel warmer can effectively disinfect your towel because it can emit up to 176 ° F, so it’s perfect for getting rid of germs and bacteria on your towel. For some machines, it has added U.V light function to ensure that the towel from the machine is 100% clean.
Convenience: Now all stores like spas, salons, gyms have this type of machine to use because it provides convenience and safety to users and ensure good comfort. The built-in functions are simple and uncomplicated so that users do not have to confuse each function.
Benefits of Using Hot Towels
Relieves stress: If you or someone in your family is stressed, you should use a warm towel as it can soothe the blood vessels in the brain and give you some relief. Many people say that when they feel bad, they always put a warm towel on their face and play natural sounds, it is very effective to relieve stress and can help them sleep soundly.
- Stimulates blood circulation: It is very important to help improve blood circulation and relieve pain on your body. The use of warm towels is recommended by many experts if you have muscle pain or pain of any part of the body.
- Detoxification: Using a warm towel can help open pores in our skin and allow toxins to escape from the skin and out of the body. Not only that, but it also helps remove old skin cells, get rid of dead skin cells, and create new skin cells.
How to choose the right hot towel warmer?
Choosing a hot towel warmer that suits your needs, you should check these points:
- Demand and quantity: What you should be sure of is whether you use it in the store or in the house? If you have spas, salons, gyms, you should choose a machine that can hold up to 60 towels. But if you use it only for your family, you should choose a small machine that can hold up to 10 towels is enough.
- Made of materials: You should check the machines before choosing them and see what kind of materials they are made of. A good machine should be on the inside should be made of Aluminum and stainless steel because these metals are safe and fast heating.
- UV design: More specifically, the machine is designed with UV light because it can help kill bacteria and ensure 100% cleanliness to the user.
The above article is research to make customers or consumers who want to buy a hot towel warmer know the benefits. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above article, we are happy to answer and correct any inaccuracies. Thank you!!