Table of Contents
- Things to Consider Before You Buy
- What are the Best Solar Street Lights?
- NIORSUN 400W Solar Street Lights Outdoor IP67 Waterproof
- Lovus 200W Solar Powered Street Light 2 Pack
- A-ZONE 1000W Solar Street Lights 100,000 Dusk to Dawn LED Lamp
- INSDEA 400W LED Solar Street Outdoor Lights 20,000 Lumens
- OKPRO 1000W Solar Street Light 100,000 Lumens 7000K Dusk to Dawn
- What Are the Benefits of Solar Street Lights?
Have you tried out the solar street lights? Solar street lights are considered the best lights to keep the outdoor lighten the entire night. These types of lights are powered by built-in batteries and recharged by solar. Due to this, they will ensure that the space is always illuminated. Built to withstand all kinds of weather conditions, the lights will perform better during both the summer and winter seasons. Moreover, they are faster and easy to install in any space. You can set up the lights on the wall or pole. The lights have remote controls that allow for elementary regulation.
Still, the solar street lights are highly waterproof and equipped with long-life LED beads to serve for years. The brightness levels vary depending on the type of lamp beads and power ratings. For the best picks of solar street lights, we have picked and reviewed the top-rated products you may consider. Additionally, we also have an in-depth buying guide to check out.
Solar Street Lights vs. Other Street Lights
When you compare solar street lights to other types of street lights, solar street lights are the best and very reliable.
- First and foremost, solar street lights are very reliable. This is because they guarantee excellent lighting the entire night. Once the battery is fully charged, the unit will stay lightened for 12+ hours.
- Secondly, solar street lights are faster and easy to install. They don’t need any electrical connections, which allows you to finish the setup in minutes. Also, the products can be installed on walls or poles depending on what brings about proper coverage.
- The solar street lights are fitted with a light sensor system. The dusk to dawn sensor means that the lights will switch on at dusk and off at dawn. This allows the lights to function automatically; hence will always light up the space even when not at home.
Why should You Buy Solar Street Lights?
Investing in solar street lights is not only getting a better lighting system at home but also enhancing security. Here are some of the main reasons why you need to buy a solar street light.
- The solar street lights are highly versatile and reliable. You can use these lights in most outdoor spaces including hallways, driveways, walkways, stadiums, and backyards to keep the area illuminated.
- Besides this, they have been fitted with a motion sensor system to enhance the security system at home. The motion sensor will detect any approaching body to alert you; hence you can know when someone is walking towards the house.
- Again, they are great for all weather conditions. Due to the high waterproof levels coupled with rugged constructions, the lights are safe to use during the summer and winter seasons.
- Lastly, they feature the dusk to dawn light sensor system. This allows the light to automatically switch on and off at dusk and dawn respectively; hence can always function even in your absence.
What are the Best Solar Street Lights?
When you need to get the best solar street lights, you will need to look for different features and factors. These are the waterproof level, material, battery and solar panel, warranty, and light and motion sensors. Here are the best products we picked based on the above features to try out.
NIORSUN 400W Solar Street Lights Outdoor IP67 Waterproof
When you need to perfectly lighten up the outdoor space, NIORSUN 400W solar street light is a great selection you never want to miss. The product has a light output of 10,000 lumens thanks to the high-quality 864 pieces of LED beads. Due to this, it will excellently illuminate the entire area for top-notch safety. That said, the light is designed for outdoor uses and with a waterproof rating of IP67, it delivers amazing performance even during the winter. The unit comes with a handy remote control system, which makes it a breeze to regulate the operations. You can switch the light to different modes including induction mode, multi modes, and timing mode.
The installation process of the solar street light is faster since it doesn’t need any electrical connection. Still, you can opt to mount the light on the wall or pole depending on what will suit you best. NIORSUN 400W solar street light offers up to 14hrs runtime when fully charged. Due to this, it will keep the outdoor space illuminated the whole night. Featuring a light sensor system, the unit will automatically switch on at dusk and off at dawn. Also, it has a motion sensor to alert you when someone is approaching your home. The versatile product is ideal for pathways, hallways, and the backyard among others.
Lovus 200W Solar Powered Street Light 2 Pack
Lovus is a unique piece of solar street light you can rely on for quality lighting. It comes with superior polycrystalline solar with photovoltaic panels, which deliver efficient and fast charging in just about 4-6-hours. When fully charged, the light will light up for more than 12 hours. That said, it has been equipped with the dusk to dawn sensor, allowing the light to switch on at dusk and off at dawn. More interestingly, the product comes with two units that you can use for illuminating bigger spaces. Still, the unit has a handy remote control to regulate the functions.
Lovus solar street light has a longer lifespan thanks to the premium quality plastic and glass materials. The unit has IP65 waterproof rating that will suit it for the winter conditions. You can choose to install the lights on poles or walls, and since no connection is required, it will take a few minutes to complete the setup. The lights work within a temperature range of -4 to 185 degrees; hence suitable for all seasons.
A-ZONE 1000W Solar Street Lights 100,000 Dusk to Dawn LED Lamp
The light output of the street light is a consideration when shopping for the units. Rated at 1000W with up to 100, 000 lumens light output A-ZONE is a fantastic light that will serve perfectly in larger spaces. It features a total of 1272 high-brightness LED beads. You can use the light in stadiums, hallways, and driveways among others. Second, to this, the light has been fitted with a dusk to dawn sensor system, allowing it to light up and switch off automatically. It provides you with two control modes, which include the remote system and daily mode for the elementary regulation of the operations. Engineered from high-quality and durable aluminum and polycarbonate materials, the light will withstand years of use. Still, it got a waterproof rating of IP65 to serve accordingly even during the winter.
A-ZONE has high-quality solar panels that will deliver faster and more efficient charging. It has been fitted with a 32650 lithium-ion battery that recharges in about 6-8-hours and can last for 16-18hrs. Because of This, it will stay all-night long providing quality illumination. Installing the light can be done on the wall or pole to strategically position it for wider coverage.
INSDEA 400W LED Solar Street Outdoor Lights 20,000 Lumens
When you need to illuminate the backyard, lawn, pathway, or driveway, the INSDEA street light is a great selection you may consider. The product is designed to perfectly withstand harsh weather conditions from quality plastic material. It has a waterproof level of IP66 that suits it for the winter season. Moreover, the product is faster and simpler to set up whether on the wall or pole. That said, it features up to 600 energy-saving 5730 model lamp beads that bring about excellent illumination. The LED beads produce up to 20,000 lumens of light output and with a lifespan of 50,000+ hours, you are guaranteed years of service.
Additionally, INSDEA solar street lights have a built-in motion sensor that will alert when someone is approaching the home. It comes with a simple remote system to control most functions of the light. Still, it features the dusk to dawn sensors to automatically switch on/off the light at dusk and dawn respectively. The solar light features a built-in 20000mAh rechargeable battery that guarantees up to 12hrs working time and recharges in about 6-8hours.
OKPRO 1000W Solar Street Light 100,000 Lumens 7000K Dusk to Dawn
Operating at a color temperature of 7000K, OKPRO is a top-quality product that will deliver excellent illumination outdoors. The solar street light has a power rating of 1000W and 100,000 lumens light output. Besides this, it also features 864 pieces of 5730 super-bright lamp beads that keep it perfect for larger spaces. For instance, it works better in stadiums, driveways, backyards, and much more. Crafted from the best quality aluminum material, the product serves for years plus brings about proper heat dissipation for faster cooling of the LED beads. The rugged construction keeps it safe from harsh weather situations and is highly waterproof to function best during the winter. This street light is a breeze to set up in minutes since no electrical connection is required. You can decide to install the light on a pole or wall for maximum light area coverage.
Also, the OKPRO street solar light is fitted with a large capacity 32650 lithium-ion battery. The rechargeable battery is great for powering the light the entire night plus recharges in hours. It features a superior solar system that guarantees faster recharge of the battery. For better safety at home, the light is fitted with a motion sensor system. It can, therefore, detect when someone is approaching. The good news is that the light features a dusk to dawn sensor for auto switching on and off at dusk and dawn respectively. Lastly, the remote control allows for regulating all the functions.
What Are the Benefits of Solar Street Lights?
- Safe and Durable: To begin with, solar street lights are very safe and durable. They are engineered from premium quality materials like aluminum or plastic, which keeps them safe from adverse weather conditions. Besides this, the rugged constructions coupled with a higher waterproof rating make them durable.
- Energy-Saving: When you wish to cut on the electricity bill, consider a solar street light. They are powered by a built-in battery, which is charged by the solar system. This means that you will not incur any electricity bill.
- Easy Installation: They are designed to allow for faster and easy installation in minutes. The products are installed on the wall or pole mounted to offer excellent light coverage. Besides this, they don’t need electrical installation; hence will take a few minutes to set up.
- No more Power Outages: The solar street lights will guarantee quality lighting the entire night. They are equipped with large-capacity batteries that can run for 12+ hours on a full charge. Because of this, they will always stay powered to illuminate the space.
- For all Seasons: Whether it is the summer or winter seasons, the solar street lights will suit you best. These lights are highly waterproof, which makes them fit for the winter seasons. Besides this, they are resistant to strong sunlight rays to work during the summer; hence favorites for all seasons.
We have selected the top-rated solar street lights that you will get ideal for outdoor uses. They are highly versatile street lights applicable in stadiums, backyards, driveways, and walkways among others. That said, they are wall or pole-mounted lights that you get to install in minutes. Also, solar street lights are highly efficient thanks to the high light output for bigger spaces. They are safe and durable to serve during all the seasons; hence the best for any outdoor space. Find the best solar street light today for amazing illumination.