Table of Contents
- How to Use Industrial Wall Fan?
- THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU BUY
- What are the Best Industrial Wall Fans?
- Tornado 20 Inches Industrial Wall Fan
- Comfort Zone Industrial Steel Mounting Bracket Wall Fan
- Air King 18 Inches Industrial Wall Mount Fan
- KEN BROWN 3 Speeds High-Velocity Wall Fan
- OEMTOOLS 24 Inches 6500 CFM Oscillating Wall Fan
- How to Install Industrial Wall Fan?
- How to Use Industrial Wall Fan?
- Benefits of Industrial Wall Fan
- Frequently Asked Questions
Are you interested in getting the best fan for your space? When working under covered rooms like garages, workshops, and gyms you will always need an efficient fan that aids in keeping the room cooler. The wall-mounted fans are considered the ideal option as they occupy less space. This is why you need to try out an industrial wall fan. This type of fan is wall-mounted and highly efficient to deliver an awesome cooling effect. The products are made from high-quality and durable metal materials plus powder-coated to prevent rust and corrosion. To add more, these products are available in most sizes depending on the length of blades, which include 18-inches to over 30-inches.
The industrial wall fans are versatile options that you can use for commercial and domestic needs. They run on powerful motors that generate higher torques and speeds. Most of these fans function at two or three speeds you can adjust to suit every space. Moreover, the industrial wall fans are very safe thanks to the fully covered blades to use around kids and pets. Adopting the latest technology systems, these fans operate at relatively lower noise levels. We have sampled some of the top-rated industrial wall fans on the market you may consider. In addition to this, we also have a comprehensive buyer’s guide that will aid in finding the perfect wall fan.
How to Use Industrial Wall Fan?
Operating an industrial wall fan is simpler as most of them have remotes or rear-located switches. To use the product, there are different precautions you have to put in place.
- First, never place the fan at any point that will restrict or even impede the movement in any direction instead allow the fan to move freely.
- Secondly, you need to make sure that the fan is situated at a point where no object of furniture can block the airflow.
- Again, you are advised to keep the curtains or blinds closed even during the sunniest days
- To start operating the fan, switch on the ON/OFF button to start the fan. After this, you need to press the swing button, which allows the fan to oscillate from right to left depending on the allowed angle.
- You will also need to regulate the speeds of the fan. This is by pressing on the +/- buttons depending on whether you need to increase or decrease the speeds. Some fans have a rear pull switch, which makes it a breeze to set the speeds by pulling the string.
- You should never leave the fan running when you don’t need it to save on energy and allow it to cool.
Why Should You Buy an Industrial Wall Fan?
Buying an industrial wall fan is vital for keeping the space cooler and comfy for better working conditions. Here are some of the reasons anyone would need to invest in an industrial wall fan.
- To begin with, an industrial wall fan occupies no space on the countertops or tabletops. They are wall-mounted units you can easily install on the wall to save more space in the garage or workshop.
- Besides this, these types of fans are very safe and reliable. With the fully covered blades, they are safe to operate with no chances of injuries caused by the blades.
- Additionally, the fans operate at variable speeds, which means that you can adjust the speeds to suit different conditions. The powerful motors will deliver awesome 2 or 3 adjustable speeds for amazing functionality.
- Due to the rugged durable constructions, these products are long-term investments. They will serve purposely for years without rusting or corroding.
- Lastly, the industrial wall fans are versatile, which suits them for both commercial and domestic uses. You can employ the fans in the garage, workshop, greenhouse, gym, and office among others. The noise levels of the fans are relatively lower.
What are the Best Industrial Wall Fans?
In case you need the perfect industrial wall fan, you have to consider a wide range of factors and features. Some of these considerations are blade sizes, speeds, motor, safety, material construction, noise levels, and much more.
Tornado 20 Inches Industrial Wall Fan
Do you need the perfect industrial wall fan for your space? The Tornado high-velocity wall fan is a fantastic option designed to deliver amazing services. The unit has a size of 20-inches, which greatly maximizes airflow velocity. Besides this, the unit is engineered from a combo of steel and aluminum materials. Due to this, the fan will guarantee a prolonged lifespan, making it an awesome selection to consider. Additionally, the fan is very safe as it has been covered to use safely around pets and kids.
Since Tornado is a wall-mounted unit, it saves much space in the room. That said, the product is widely applicable since you can use it for commercial, industrial, and residential needs. Again, the wall fan adopts the latest Tornado technology, which brings about low noise functionality. Because of this, you will get in awesome to apply in a wide range of spaces. Operating at three variable speeds, the product will suit your needs better. You can adjust the speeds from 3600, 4450, and 5250 CFM. With the 1/6HP motor combined with 150W power output, the piece is great for most bigger spaces. The wall fan tilts to 40 degrees vertically and 70 degrees left and right oscillation.
Comfort Zone Industrial Steel Mounting Bracket Wall Fan
The quality of the material used in the construction will determine the lifespan of the product. Here is a top-quality product made from premium steel material, which ensures a longer lifespan. Moreover, the wall fan has been powder-coated to keep it free from corrosion and rust. The good news is that the fan runs on a heavy-duty efficient motor. Because of this, it delivers awesome speeds and functionality. Operating at two high-velocity speeds, the product will serve perfectly in most spaces. Also, it comes with a handy remote control, which allows you to customize the speeds to suit any space. You can use the wall fan in the workshop, garage, and living room among others.
The Comfort Zone industrial wall fan features a mounting bracket, which allows for faster and simple installation. To add more, the unit got an adjustable arm that makes it a breeze to adjust to the ideal side. It features a metal grille cover, making it very safe to use around kids and pets. Lastly, the fan features an oscillating and adjustable design for amazing functionality.
Air King 18 Inches Industrial Wall Mount Fan
The motor size and speeds of the wall fan are considerations to have in mind before buying any of these products. Here is an amazing piece fitted with a powerful 1/6HP motor, which brings about top-notch performances and three adjustable speeds. You can adjust the speeds from 2660, 2970, and 3190 CFM; hence will serve accordingly in most spaces. To add more, the wall fan is simple to use thanks to the rear-mounted pull cord switch, which allows for elementary adjusting of speeds and switching it off.
Air King wall fan has a longer lifespan thanks to the durable rugged build. The fan has been engineered from powder-coated steel material, which keeps it safe from rust and corrosion. More interestingly, the unit has 18-inches blades that perfectly deliver awesome airflow in the space. The versatile unit is applicable in the office, living room, garage, and workshop among others. lastly, it features a multi-mount for elementary installation on the walls.
KEN BROWN 3 Speeds High-Velocity Wall Fan
KEN BROWN high-velocity wall fan is a top-quality product designed to deliver awesome airflow in the room. This fan runs on an efficient PSC motor that delivers three variable speeds. Due to this, you get to adjust the unit to the recommended level for every space. That said, the fan features 18-inches blades that enhance great airflow in the space. Also, you will find it simpler and easy to mount on the wall thanks to the metal wall mount bracket. The fan has a 360-degree adjustable arm you can easily move to allow for better functionality.
KEN BROWN also oscillates to different angles for enhanced airflow within the room. Crafted from high-quality metal material and powder-coated, the wall fan will guarantee a longer lifespan as needed. The unit is fully covered, which keeps the blade safe for use at most points.
OEMTOOLS 24 Inches 6500 CFM Oscillating Wall Fan
Featuring 24-inches long blades, the OEMTOOLS wall fan is a great option that will bring about quality airflow in the room. Due to this, it speeds up the cooling process, making it excellent for application in a wide range of spaces. For instance, you will find it suitable for the workshop, garage, gym, and greenhouse just to mention a few. Additionally, the fan runs on a 2.0A motor, which generates amazing torque and three variable speeds you can adjust to suit every occasion. It runs at a maximum speed of 6500 CFM.
More interestingly, the OEMTOOLS wall fan is very safe thanks to the covered blades. Because of this, you can deploy it in most spaces. That said, it oscillates to 90 degrees and tilts to variable angles for great functionality. The unit is crafted from high-quality powder-coated material, which will provide years of service. Fitted with the mounting bracket, you can easily install the product in minutes.
How to Install Industrial Wall Fan?
- To start the installation process, locate the desired point you wish to mount the fan. Drill four mounting holes on the wall after marking using the mounting plate.
- Use a torque wrench to tighten the screws. After this, you will need to slide the main post from the top over the wall bracket. Also, secure it perfectly with the aid of the screws.
- Moreover, for the downside positioning, you are required to slide the main post from the bottom of the wall bracket and then fix it.
- You now need to unscrew the stopper and the fixing screws that have been attached to the motor. Again, you need to untighten the washers and 4 screws attached to the motor housing.
- You should then slide the fan blade above the motor shaft and with the aid of the hex wrench, tighten the blades of the fan.
- Also, detach the clamp cord screw before passing the cord via the clamp as you fix the screw back. Once fully installed, you can now connect the fan to the power source for efficient airflow.
How to Use Industrial Wall Fan?
- After the installation, you can use the fan with the aid of the remote. The remote will aid in adjusting the speeds or you can adjust using the string pull button.
- Besides this, using the remote, you can press the swing button for elementary oscillation of the fan to the desired angles.
- When not in use, always switch off the fan to allow the motor to cool and saves on power.
Benefits of Industrial Wall Fan
An industrial wall fan provides a wide range of benefits including;
Improved Air Quality: When you need to regulate the temperature in the room during the summer seasons, consider buying an industrial wall fan. This type of wall fan delivers excellent airflow to efficiently cool down the space. They operate at variable speeds you can adjust plus oscillates for wider coverage.
Scope of Applications: An industrial wall fan is highly versatile and efficient for application in most spaces. For example, you can use the fan in workshops, garages, greenhouses, and gyms among others. They function at variable speeds, which means that you can adjust them to serve every space.
Eco-Friendly: The industrial fan is a very eco-friendly unit that you can rely on for top-notch functionality. First, they have no emissions; hence safe for application in any room. Besides this, the wall fans aid in lowering both heat and humidity levels to balance the temperature; hence adding value to the environment.
Low Noise Operation: More interestingly, these products operate at relatively low noise levels, which makes them ideal for most rooms. They have adopted the latest technology systems that ensure low noise functionality. Because of this, they will not cause disturbances in the room.
How to Clean Industrial Wall Fan?
- To clean the industrial wall fan, you have to switch off the power for safety needs.
- You will need to remove the blade cover of the fan and gently wipe the blades using a dry cloth. Be careful when wiping the blades to avoid any kind of cut.
- More interestingly, when you can detach the blades, you need to do so for better cleaning of the inner parts of the fan.
- The mounting frame should also be wiped to get rid of dust and particles on the unit.
- Note that the motor of the fan should never get in contact with water at any cost. This may cause damage or malfunction of the fan.
- After cleaning, reassemble the fan and connect it to the power source for better functionality.
An industrial wall fan is a perfect unit for anyone looking forward to purchasing a wall fan. The fans are highly efficient thanks to the powerful motors and adjustable speeds. Besides this, the products are very safe as they have fully covered blades; hence will suit most spaces. Also, the units are simple and easy to install by mounting on the walls. Equipped with the mounting brackets, you can position them at any point needed. The good news is that these fans are crafted from high-quality and durable materials, which ensures prolonged use. To extend the lifespan of the product, you are advised to carry out frequent cleaning on the parts. Lastly, they are widely applicable products you can use for domestic and commercial needs.