Table of Contents
- Comparison between Cordless Power Washer vs Electric Pressure Washer
- Things to Consider Before You Buy
- List of Best Cordless Power Washer for Cars
- Mole Bean 21V Cordless Pressure Washer
- VARSK Cordless Pressure Washer w/ Battery & Charger
- DEWALT Cordless Pressure Washer, 550-PSI
- WORX Cordless Pressure Washer, 5-in-1 Nozzle
- AIVOLT Cordless Power Washer, Battery Powered
- Safety Tips When Using Cordless Power Washer?
- How to Use a Cordless Power Washer?
- The Advantages of Owning a Cordless Power Washer?
- What is the highest PSI on a Cordless Power Washer?
As far as cleaning tasks are concerned, power washers are indispensable options. They are the popular and the right choices regardless of how big or small the task is. This explains the reason why these units have been around for quite a long time now. Part of their popularity can be attributed to convenience, portability, and ease of use. There are different types of power washers but today, we are going to confine ourselves to the cordless power washers. These ones rely on battery power to give the best of their ability in terms of cleaning. They prove to be convenient since they can be carried from one point to the other. You only need to make sure that their battery power is adequate all the time.
The market has so much to offer as far as cordless power washers are concerned. As a buyer, therefore, it could be a bit hard to single out one option that will fit you. This is where we offer to help by equipping you with knowledge on different aspects of cordless power washers. We start by highlighting important aspects that you ought to consider when making your decision. This is followed by a brief compilation of some of the best market picks. See more below!
Comparison between Cordless Power Washer vs Electric Pressure Washer
These two perform similar duties but in different capacities. They are convenient cleaning tools and discharge their duties so well. However, if you are looking into portability and ease of use, cordless power washers are the go-to options. As their name says, they don’t bring the inconveniences of cords and they, therefore, do not need electrical outlets for them to operate. You only need to make sure that the battery is fully charged. However, electric pressure washers are deployed in the most demanding tasks. Part of that is because they have a relatively higher PSI than the cordless power washers. They are therefore better suited to eliminating the stubborn dirt and grime. The downside, however, is that they are too bulky.
List of Best Cordless Power Washer for Cars
Below is a compiled list of reliable Cordless Power Washer reviews to help you identify which product matches your needs and budget. Notably, the products give you varying comfort levels depending on their respective prices. This article also gives you the Pros & Cons of every product for an informed purchasing decision. There is also a FAQs section to give you comprehensive information about Cordless Power Washer before making your purchase.
Mole Bean 21V Cordless Pressure Washer
This is a cordless pressure washer that has been equipped with a powerful copper motor. This allows it to deliver a maximum pressure of 870PSI which is much higher than the normal pressure washers. It offers efficient cleaning power and makes the whole cleaning process much easier. The portable pressure washer has also been equipped with a 6-in-1 nozzle which allows you to change and adjust water outlet modes by simply rotating the nozzle. In case you want high water pressure, select the red nozzle which guarantees an efficient supply of water.
The other feature that you will like about this power washer is the fact that it has been equipped with a powerful 15000mAh battery. This guarantees that you will operate the pressure washer for a long time before recharging it. The pressure washer has also been equipped with a self-priming feature that allows it to easily absorb water from bottles, faucets, and other places. Given that this pressure washer only weighs 8 pounds, you can rest assured that it will be easy to transport. Better still, it only takes a few minutes to assemble.
VARSK Cordless Pressure Washer w/ Battery & Charger
One of the greatest features about this pressure washer is that it comes with 6 nozzle patterns. You will be able to spray at different angles depending on the application type. As such, this pressure washer is suitable for floor washing, watering flowers, and other applications. To adjust from one mode to the other, you simply need to rotate its nozzle that will prove to save you so much water. You will appreciate that it comes with a security button design that prevents accidental touches and hurting others.
This pressure washer also prides itself on a humanized design. To facilitate the user to see the amount of battery power remaining, it has been designed with a convenient button. You simply need to press its green button which clearly allows you to see the remaining battery power. That allows you to always charge the unit in time as opposed to being caught off-guard. This cordless pressure washer only weighs 3.7lbs. Compared to conventional machines. Being lighter, it becomes very easy to carry from one place to the other.
DEWALT Cordless Pressure Washer, 550-PSI
This is a portable cleaning unit that you will be proud to have at your job site. What makes it good enough is the fact that it offers 10 times the cleaning power that a garden hose would offer. Another amazing feature of this tool is the fact that it draws water from any fresh water source with its integrated suction hose. It, therefore, means that you can draw water from a lake, a bucket, or a poll which proves to be very convenient.
This cordless power washer operates on 550 PSI which is enough pressure to clear off grime and dirt. It has also been rated at 1.0GPM which clearly shows that this unit will be very economical in its water usage. Unlike other cordless power washers, this one comes with a quick connect adaptor which allows you to connect it to a garden hose. The washer can be used in different applications including washing cars, boats, and RVs and doing garden irrigation.
WORX Cordless Pressure Washer, 5-in-1 Nozzle
Among the good things about this pressure washer is that it packs a 320PSI pressure rating. It has been seen to be 5 times stronger than the common garden nozzles with a sprayer. This unit will be a good choice for your daily bikes, cars, and even cleaning your windows. It is also worth noting that the unit features a 5-in-1 nozzle for your different watering applications and functions. To adjust from one watering mode to another, you simply need to rotate the nozzle. From that, you can tell that this washer is very easy to use.
This unit only weighs 3.7lbs. which tells you that it will be effortless to carry to whichever place you wish. You will also appreciate its self-priming feature. This is what allows the unit to draw water from any fresh water source including pools, lakes, and a bucket. The tool comes with different accessories which include a 20V battery, a charger, and a soap dispenser among others.
AIVOLT Cordless Power Washer, Battery Powered
This pressure washer features a high-capacity 2.0Ah battery which offers a better runtime compared to its predecessors. With such power, it delivers maximum pressure of 800PSI at a water usage rate of 0.9GPM only. This tool also features a 6-in-1 pressure nozzle which allows you to easily switch from the varying degrees of water stream intensity. With the self-priming feature, you will be happy to learn that the unit can draw water from any fresh water source.
This battery-powered pressure washer has also been equipped with a safety trigger lock. You therefore never have to worry about accidentally touching the unit. Additionally, the unit proves to be very easy to install and operate. This pressure washer will be a good item to invest in given that it has a wide range of applications. Other than washing your cars, this tool will also be useful when irrigating your crops, and household cleaning among many other tasks.
Safety Tips When Using Cordless Power Washer?
You should always operate your power washer safely and in the right way. This helps to avoid the risks of causing serious injuries not only to you but also to people surrounding you. Here is a safety checklist when using cordless power washers:
- Beware of the surroundings
- Ensure to read and diligently follow the user manual
- You should always wear goggles for your safety
- Use the right nozzles
- You should never aim the spray wand at other people
- Avoid cleaning surfaces with a too high PSI
How to Use a Cordless Power Washer?
- Assemble the power washer- in most cases, this is a rather straightforward experience. You simply follow the installation manual that your power washer model comes with.
- Make sure that the battery is fully-charged- this is the case for all battery-powered devices. Charging the battery fully will help to make sure that you clean to completion as opposed to breaking in between to recharge the tool.
- Select your source of water- most models feature a simple water inlet hose that is connected to the spray gun or cleaner. This is the line that you drop into your water source. This can be a lake, a bucket, or a pool.
- Ensure that the area is safe- cordless power washers have a higher pressure rating compared to conventional garden hoses. The area must therefore be free from pets kids and exposed skin such as toes.
- Spray away- after ensuring that you are safe, point the nozzle in a safe direction away from you or anyone around. You will be ready to spray grime and dirt off your car. Here you can as well adjust the nozzle to attain different spray patterns.
- Attach the soap bottle- for tasks that will require more than just a spray, you can soap up by simply attaching a soap bottle. This will be a great way to wash your cars, boats, and RVs.
- Adjust the pressure- just like the nozzle settings, you will need to adjust the pressure of the power washer depending on the application.
- Disassemble and store- having completed the cleaning task, disassemble the tool and store it away until next time.
The Advantages of Owning a Cordless Power Washer?
There are several reasons why cordless power washers are better than their corded counterparts and other electric-powered washers. Here are some of the reasons:
- They have a compact design and are easy to carry around
- Cordless power washers are easy to use
- They can be used in remote places
- A wide range of applications including irrigation and washing your automobile
- They feature detergent bottle attachments
- Relatively lowly priced
- Economical on water usage
What is the highest PSI on a Cordless Power Washer?
The PSI is a measure of the speed at which water comes out from the nozzle of your power washer. The demanding tasks will call for a higher PSI in a bid to remove the stubborn grime and dirt. Most powerful models have a PSI rating of up to 650 which is higher than the regular PSI from most cordless power washers.
A cordless power washer makes cleaning tasks relatively easier. They will effectively clean your car, and driveways and even help in your garden irrigation. What sets them apart from conventional garden hoses is the fact that they have a better PSI rating and are economical in water usage. Most importantly, these tools are safe and easy to use. In this article, we have compiled information that will help you to make the right choice of cordless power washers. We hope it helps!